Buy American Truck Simulator Washington (DLC)
Experience the natural beauty of the “Evergreen State” Washington, from its Pacific Coast beaches to snowcapped mountain ranges and bustling cities such as Seattle and Spokane. Washington is covered by large amounts of forestland, alongside many other diverse biomes. It is also home to some of America’s largest industries and businesses, and is the leading producer of many fruits and vegetables.
Washington is one of the USA’s most Northwestern states, and with a population of 7.5 million, it is the 13th most populous state. Drivers will be able to experience the state’s thick forests, coastal views, winding rivers, farms, and stretching mountain ranges.
- 3,800 miles of dense road network
- 16 brand new cities (Vancouver, Longview, Aberdeen, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Port Angeles, Bellingham, Omak, Wenatchee, Yakima, Kennewick, Grand Coulee, Spokane, Colville)
- More than 20 landmark bridges
- 10 original truckstops
- Keystone-Port Townsend Ferry
- Everett swing bridge
- Grand Coulee dam
- Washington’s iconic mountains (Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier)
- Challenging logging cliff road
- Dynamic speed limits and LED signs
- Large and realistic ports (Seattle, Tacoma, Everett)
- Many unique junctions
- Distinct company docks for new cargoes: yacht builders, vast farms, material storages…
- Washington-specific achievements to unlock
Cities included in the expansion
“Sat alone at his personal computer, a plastic gamepad in his hands, his face blue-lit by the flashing pixels of his monitor, a 40-year-old man wept as he witnessed a digital recreation of an American waterfall he’s been seeing in the back of his brain since 1990.” – Rock Paper Shotgun (preview)
There are no reviews yet.