Buy Arma 3 Helicopters (DLC)
Fly the brand-new CH-67 Huron and Mi-290 Taru heavy-lift helicopters, and master Sling Loading to provide ground support in the Arma 3 Helicopters DLC.
- CH-67 Huron – The CH-67 Huron is a twin-engine, tandem rotor heavy-lift helicopter. Its primary role is the transportation of troops, vehicles and cargo. The Huron exists in two variants. The armed variant includes two side gunners manning 6.5 mm gatling guns, while the transport version exchanges gunners for two additional passenger positions.
- Mi-290 Taru – The Mi-290 Taru is a heavy utility helicopter with coaxial rotors and a unique modular construction. Mission pods enable the Taru to serve a variety of different roles. It can transport cargo, troops, and provide battlefield supplies (ammunition, fuel, repair facilities, and medical equipment). The helicopter can also lift light vehicles thanks to its sling loading capabilities.
- Showcase Sling Loading – Explore the new Sling Loading feature and use your heavy transport helicopter to support NATO forces on Altis.
- Time Trials – Win the gold medal and set the record time in four exclusive helicopter Time Trials.
The Arma 3 Helicopters DLC is supported by a major Arma 3 platform update, featuring a wide variety of new content and features. The platform update is free for all owners of Arma 3.
- Support MP Mode – A new, sector control-inspired mode challenges players to transport units in and around the battlefield and provide logistical support by delivering supplies and executing medevac operations.
- VR Training – Four new courses that help you master the art of helicopter flight.
- Objects – A variety of new objects, ranging from landing platforms, to ropes and engine cranes, for Arma 3 content creators.
- Advanced Flight Model – Opt into the alternative flight dynamics powered by RotorLib for all official Arma 3 helicopters.
- Sling Loading – Carry externally slung cargo under helicopters, and use the rope technology for other cool purposes.
- Firing from Vehicles – Use your personal weapons from specific passenger positions in a wide range of vehicles.
“Though it’s not ambitious enough for die-hard flight sim fans, the Arma 3 Helicopters DLC adds flight sim-style depth to gaming’s greatest military sandbox.”
84/100 – PC Gamer
There are no reviews yet.