Buy Cities Skylines After Dark DLC
Create a Nocturnal Metropolis
Turn your city into a haven for night owls with a host of new policies added in After Dark. Keep commercial zones open 24/7 and let your city’s nightlife thrive! Don’t let your citizens get too rowdy though, enforce a policy to keep leisure areas closed during the early hours of the morning to reduce noise pollution.
Commercial areas can specialize in leisure activities. Leisure areas are especially active during the night, but work like regular commercial areas during the day.
Commercial areas such as bars and restaurants, small marina and fishing tours on the shoreline can specialize in beach activities
Expanded City Services:
- Criminals will now be taken to Prison from Police buildings.
- Taxi service will help citizens and tourists travel around the city.
- Cargo hubs are harbors that accept cargo trains straight to the terminal.
- International airport is a huge airport, allowing much more traffic than the previous airport and has a metro station attached to it.
- Bus terminal allows citizens to transfer to other bus lines in the terminal building.
There are no reviews yet.